Why We Love It
This luxuriously soft cotton-satin kimono robe is decorated with gorgeous traditional Japanese motifs. The intricate temari silk balls were whimsical ornaments for palace ladies in the Heian period. Refined wisteria and peonies added to the regal elegance.
Crafted in Kyoto, wear this unique loungewear kimono robe very comfortably at home or layered as an addition to your everyday wardrobe. Made with luxuriously soft cotton-satin with impeccable Japanese craftsmanship, this knee-length women’s robe with matching belt and two pockets is perfect both as a valued gift or a sumptuous everyday treasure just for you.
- Brand new kimono robe, made in Japan.
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- 100% Cotton.
- Cotton-satin weave creates extra soft glossy finish.
- Two front pockets and matching removable belt.
- Machine wash in a laundry net. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 13685WH
- Knee-length. Size S/M: length 41” (105cm), width 51” (129cm), suitable for US sizes 0-12. Size L/XL: length 44” (112cm), width 60” (152cm), suitable for US sizes 14-20.
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this robe! The material listed says cotton-satin, but when I received it, it says it's 100% cotton. Just saying. I LOVE the robe, regardless... the quality is exceptional and it's absolutely stunning. And it has pockets to boot!
Also, it was delivered quickly considering it came from Japan, and it was packaged so nicely!
Thank you very much Anne, we’re very happy you are pleased with your selection! You are right that cotton-satin is 100% cotton; satin refers to the weave, which produces a glossy surface on one side of the cotton without adding any treatments or other fabrics.
Fast delivery and beautiful Kimono Robe for my wife