Why We Love it
Experience the extraordinary comfort of handcrafted Japanese comforter with this Natural Cotton Futon Duvet from Kyoto’s finest futon maker, Takaokaya, founded in 1919.
Filled with 100% natural cotton, carefully chosen for its exceptional quality, this Japanese comforter promises a cozy and warm sleep experience. Its hand-sewn tassels, created using the traditional watoji stitching technique, add a touch of elegance while securing the cotton filling for enhanced heat retention.
Designed for convenience, the futon duvet features circle loops on each corner, allowing easy attachment of a duvet cover. Choose your favorite natural cotton duvet covers from our 3 classic Japanese designs. It's a breeze to make the bed and customize your style.
Cleaning is a cinch, ensuring hassle-free maintenance and longevity. With the Natural Cotton Futon Duvet, immerse yourself in the artistry of Japanese bedding and indulge in the comfort of natural materials.
Due to high demand, dispatching may take up to two weeks while your futon duvet is being handmade by master craftspeople. If we can't ship your order immediately we will contact you straight away to let you know the free shipment date. As your futon duvet is completed to order, we cannot accept cancellations after the order is confirmed.
Please note that for reasons of hygiene duvets and duvet covers cannot be returned.
- Natural Cotton Japanese Futon Duvet (Kakefuton)
- Handmade in Japan
- 100% cotton exterior and padding
- Available in two colors: Arare Black and Matcha Green
- Available in Single or Double Size
- SIZE: Single: 5'11" x 6'11" (150cm x 210cm), Double: 6'3" x 6'11" (190cm x 210cm)
- For reasons of hygiene duvets and duvet covers cannot be returned.
- Free Shipping available in North America and Europe!
Caring for Your Futon Duvet
- Japanese futon duvet are non-machine washable. We recommend to use our 100% cotton futon duvet covers, which are machine-washable.
- To reduce humidity in the futon, occasionally air out under the sun or in a well-ventilated room.