Why We Love It
Samue jacket & lounge pants handcrafted in Kurume, Kyushu, represent the highest quality of traditional Japanese clothing designed for contemporary living.
This samue set features a kimono-style jacket and matching pants. As the samue is completely adjustable, getting the perfect fit for you is much easier.
Tsumugi cotton textiles from Kurume stand out for their unique, rustic texture, achieved through intricate weaving techniques. This sashiko design is a classic form of Japanese needlework known for its grid-like stitch pattern—which infuses each samue with both durability and a timeless visual appeal.
Kurume cotton offers exceptional breathability and does not wrinkle easily. Thoughtful details include a large pocket on the jacket, zipper fly, and two side pockets on the pants for your convenience and comfort.
Samue are ideal as loungewear, and perfectly suited to taking walks, meditating, and relaxation.
- Samue jacket and pants set for men, made in Japan.
- 100% Cotton.
- Free gift-wrapping in Japanese washi paper.
- Jacket pocket. 2 side pants pockets.
- Adjustable waist and leg ties, and zipper fly.
- Wash at low temperatures with similar colors. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 19440BLM for Medium, 19440BLL for Large, 19440BLX for XL
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.