Why We Love It
Featuring wisteria, plum and bamboo with lustrous gold ornaments, this silky cotton-satin kimono robe highlights the extraordinary colors of the Japanese natural world. The lacquered black silhouette makes this opulent kimono robe suitable for any occasion.
Crafted in Kyoto, wear this unique loungewear kimono robe very comfortably at home or layered as an addition to your everyday wardrobe. Made with luxuriously soft cotton-satin with impeccable Japanese craftsmanship, this knee-length women’s robe with matching belt and two pockets is perfect both as a valued gift or a sumptuous everyday treasure just for you.
- Brand new kimono robe, made in Japan.
- 100% Cotton.
- Cotton-satin weave creates extra soft glossy finish.
- Free gift-wrapping in Japanese washi paper.
- Two front pockets and matching removable belt.
- Machine wash in a laundry net. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 13680BK
- Knee-length. Size S/M: length 41” (105cm), width 51” (129cm), suitable for US sizes 0-12. Size L/XL: length 44” (112cm), width 60” (152cm), suitable for US sizes 14-20.
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
My robe from Japan Objects is simply beautiful! It’s pretty to look at, fits nicely and washes well - hard to beat. I plan to get one in silk!
I purchased this as a gift. I have not given it to the recipient yet but the quality of this item is excellent. The fabric, feel and pattern results in a beautiful robe.
Japanese Floral Cotton-Satin Kimono Robe