Why We Love It
Understated and refined, this silk kimono jacket is crafted with exquisite shibori hand-dyeing techniques in an array of delicate pink hues. You can tie the jacket in the front with the braided silk ties known as haorihimo.
Vintage haori jackets are handcrafted in 100% silk. They are traditionally tailored made to be worn over kimono. This means they can be worn loosely over any clothing, from a thin T-shirt, to a warm winter sweater. You can easily pair them with jeans or a dress to create an original look.
Every haori jacket is one of a kind. Whether they are hand painted, dyed or embroidered, they represent the finest kimono craftsmanship and creativity. Perfectly suited for modern lifestyle, they are the best option to experience kimono design and fabrics.
- This handmade vintage silk haori jacket is one-of-a-kind!
- Type: Haori
- Materials & Techniques: 100% silk with hand-dyed shibori design, haorihimo ties, and silk lining.
- Condition: AAA – Nearly perfect condition
- Code: 10205PK
- Size M: Length 31” (79cm), width 42½” (108cm), yuki (spine to end of sleeve) 26” (66cm), sleeve height 18” (46cm)
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
Japan Objects Quality
We have handpicked every one-of-a-kind haori kimono jacket in our vintage collection. We conduct rigorous quality inspection and only select genuine Japanese haori that are of exceptional value and condition. We are proud of all our vintage silk haori, which truly embody the rare treasure of wearable art.
Every vintage haori jacket has been professionally cleaned and is beautifully gift-wrapped in Japanese washi paper. We offer free shipping worldwide for all our vintage haori.