Why We Love It
This extraordinary shibori kimono jacket is the work of master artisans. The intricate floral bouquets and patterns are interlaced with expertly dyed yellow and orange hues, making this jacket a true collector’s piece!
Vintage haori jackets are handcrafted in 100% silk. They are traditionally tailored made to be worn over kimono. This means they can be worn loosely over any clothing, from a thin T-shirt, to a warm winter sweater. You can easily pair them with jeans or a dress to create an original look.
Every haori jacket is one of a kind. Whether they are hand painted, dyed or embroidered, they represent the finest kimono craftsmanship and creativity. Perfectly suited for modern lifestyle, they are the best option to experience kimono design and fabrics.
- This handmade vintage silk haori jacket is one-of-a-kind!
- Type: Haori
- Materials & Techniques: 100% silk with hand-dye shibori design and silk lining.
- Condition: A – Very good condition. Some loose threads, and small discoloration, see photos.
- Code: 10201OR
- Size M: Length 30” (76cm), width 42” (106cm), yuki (spine to end of sleeve) 26” (66cm), sleeve height 21” (53cm)
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
Japan Objects Quality
We have handpicked every one-of-a-kind haori kimono jacket in our vintage collection. We conduct rigorous quality inspection and only select genuine Japanese haori that are of exceptional value and condition. We are proud of all our vintage silk haori, which truly embody the rare treasure of wearable art.
Every vintage haori jacket has been professionally cleaned and is beautifully gift-wrapped in Japanese washi paper. We offer free shipping worldwide for all our vintage haori.