Why We Love It
The rich orange color of this soft silk jacket provides the backdrop to vignettes of hand-painted flowers. The interior lining contains a ceramic-style pattern of seasonal flowers
Vintage haori jackets are handcrafted in 100% silk. They are traditionally tailored made to be worn over kimono. This means they can be worn loosely over any clothing, from a thin T-shirt, to a warm winter sweater. You can easily pair them with jeans or a dress to create an original look.
Every haori jacket is one of a kind. Whether they are hand painted, dyed or embroidered, they represent the finest kimono craftsmanship and creativity. Perfectly suited for modern lifestyle, they are the best option to experience kimono design and fabrics.
- This handmade vintage silk haori jacket is one-of-a-kind!
- Free gift-wrapping in Japanese washi paper.
- Type: Haori
- Materials & Techniques: 100% silk with floral design and silk lining.
- Period: Heisei (1990s-2000s)
- Condition: A – Very good condition. Small stain on sleeve (see photo).
- Code: 104904OR
- Size M: Length 27½” (70cm), width 40” (102cm), yuki (spine to end of sleeve) 25” (64cm)
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
Japan Objects Quality
We have handpicked every one-of-a-kind haori kimono jacket in our vintage collection. We conduct rigorous quality inspection and only select genuine Japanese haori that are of exceptional value and condition. We are proud of all our vintage silk haori, which truly embody the rare treasure of wearable art.
Every vintage haori jacket has been professionally cleaned and is beautifully gift-wrapped in Japanese washi paper. We offer free shipping worldwide for all our vintage haori.