Why We Love It
Our men’s vintage kimono are handcrafted in 100% silk. These kinagashi (着流し) kimono are made from one of two types of classic silk weaving: Tsumugi or Omeshi.
Tsumugi is handspun from silk threads of different lengths and thicknesses, resulting in a pleasing rustic texture. Omeshi is a smoother, glossier weave, that often features a dignified pattern.
Kinagashi kimono can be worn on any occasion, and are perfectly suited for everyday life.
- This handmade vintage silk kimono is one-of-a-kind
- Type: Kinagashi Men's Kimono
- Materials & Techniques: 100% tsumugi woven silk, with silk lining
Condition: AAA – Near perfect condition
- Code: 12101BR
- Size: Length 57” (146cm), width 58½” (150cm), yuki (from spine to end of sleeve) 26½” (68cm), sleeve height 19” (49cm)
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
Japan Objects Quality
We have handpicked every one-of-a-kind traditional kimono in our vintage collection. We conduct rigorous quality inspection and only select genuine Japanese kimono that are of exceptional value and condition. We are proud of all our vintage silk kimono, which truly embody the rare treasure of wearable art.
Every vintage kimono has been professionally cleaned and is beautifully gift-wrapped in Japanese washi paper. We offer free shipping worldwide for all our vintage kimono.
Japan Objects Store is a licensed vintage kimono dealer (Licence No 30112 200 8692).