Why We Love It
The exquisite lilies on this Kyoto-designed women’s yukata hark back to the golden age of kimono fashion. Lilies have been a popular kimono motif since the end of the Taisho period a century ago. This fresh design features graceful white and coral lilies against a sultry red canvas. A classic yet youthful look!
If you thought Japanese yukata kimono were difficult to wear, you don’t need to worry any more! This red floral yukata is perfect for beginners and doesn’t require extensive knowledge to enjoy. Premium breathable cotton is lightweight and very comfortable. You can also easily wash and iron your yukata at home, unlike more formal silk kimono. Accessorize with an obi belt, or change it up with a simple sash or a waist belt.
- Brand new yukata, designed in Kyoto.
- Yukata only, does not include belt or sandals.
- 100% Cotton.
- Free gift-wrapping in Japanese washi paper.
- Hand wash for best results. For machine washing use a laundry net. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 12540RD
- Standard size: length 64” (163cm), width 56” (142cm), sleeve 26” (67cm).
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
I purchased the yukata for my wife, the packaging was sublime, the yukata of superb quality. Delivery to Germany was fast too. Extremely pleased with my decision to shop here and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. Thank you.