Why We Love It
The rhythmic geometric design running across the elegant pearl white backdrop of this authentic Japanese kimono touches on a style of classic blue and white ceramics known as sometsuke. Adding flair is the imperial chrysanthemum motif in delicate lavender and yellow. This kimono is a great way to combine your love of Japanese art and craft into one timeless and visually commanding piece.
If you thought Japanese kimono were difficult to wear, you don’t need to worry any more! This delightful floral kimono is specifically designed for everyday life and doesn’t require extensive knowledge to enjoy. High-quality polyester means exceptional durability that will always keep its shape. You can also easily machine-wash and iron this garment, unlike more formal silk kimono.
This is an excellent modern kimono to begin your collection or as an elegant everyday alternative. Dress for a classic look with our how to wear kimono video tutorial or style it with a satin-blouse underneath for contemporary flair. Accessorize with an obi belt, or change it up with a silk sash or leather waist belt.
- Brand new kimono, designed in Kyoto.
- Kimono only, does not include belt or sandals.
- Dyed polyester fabric, with comfortable inner lining.
- Machine wash in a laundry net. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 11524WH
- Standard size: length 64" (163cm), width 58” (147cm), sleeve 27” (68cm).
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.