Why We Love It
This Kyoto-designed women’s yukata showcases the intricate beauty of floral baskets (hanakago). For centuries, bamboo baskets have been an integral component of flower arrangement (ikebana) and the tea ceremony. This unique design features a bounty of gold and turquoise peonies and Japanese carnations composed in indigo baskets. A stunning creation that is meant to be treasured.
If you thought Japanese yukata kimono were difficult to wear, you don’t need to worry any more! This ivory white yukata is perfect for beginners and doesn’t require extensive knowledge to enjoy. Premium breathable cotton is lightweight and very comfortable. You can also easily wash and iron your yukata at home, unlike more formal silk kimono. Accessorize with an obi belt, or change it up with a simple sash or a waist belt.
- Brand new yukata, designed in Kyoto.
- Yukata only, does not include belt or sandals.
- 100% Cotton
- Free gift-wrapping in Japanese washi paper.
- Hand wash for best results. For machine washing use a laundry net. Do not tumble dry.
- Product code: 12520BL
- Standard size: length 64” (163cm), width 56” (142cm), sleeve 26” (67cm). Plus size: length 67” (170cm), width 58” (147cm), sleeve 69” (69cm).
- For advice on choosing the right fit, check the Size Guide below.
I really love the vivid colors of my purchase .
Thank you for the beautiful wear you create. It is a classic and so lovely! So glad to have found your website. I am very happy with my gorgeous purchases!!!😁💕🌸